Student Work Permits

How to apply for a work permit during current building closures

Once you have a job offer, you will need to download the appropriate form:

You will complete section 1 and the employer will complete section 2 (Section 3 is fo the school to complete after sections 1 and 2 are completed.)

When school is in session: Once you have section 1 and section 2 completed bring the form to the main office to be signed.

If school is closed: once you have section 1 and 2 completed, please contact Mrs. Shultz and send her the form with a photo/scan of a state ID/passport/birth certificate to confirm ID and date of birth.