- Carlson High School News and Notes
Good morning Marauder families,
As we get ready for another exciting Prep day this Thursday, 8/22, I wanted to send out this reminder with all of the information needed for that day. Please find answers to our most common questions this time of year below:
· Schedules will be available for students who do not attend Prep day after 8/22.
· Counselors will be available on Prep day, but will be working with students who are missing classes or in the wrong class first. We cannot honor teacher requests or requests to move students into friend's classes.
· Parking permits will be issued on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please encourage students to arrive earlier if they have a particular spot in mind. Parking permits are $50 for the year or $30 for a semester. We will sell spots to sophomores who anticipate getting their license at some point this school year. We will, once again, offer senior students the opportunity to paint their parking spots. This information is attached to this email as well.
· Open House is Wednesday, 8/28, from 5:30 - 7:00 pm. Please join us for a time to meet our teachers, walk the schedule, and get a sneak peak at what the year has in store for our students. While we do not have specific class supply lists, this would be a time to check in with teachers about any supply requirements before school starts.
· We will have pictures taken on 9/10 for any student who does not have their picture taken on Thursday.
I can't wait to see our students on Thursday and kick off another exciting new year!
Carlson High School