DUAL ENROLLMENT PROCESS
1. Discuss dual enrollment with your counselor to determine if you are eligible.
2. Obtain information from the post-secondary institution regarding the application process, course selection, and dual enrollment process. This should begin through the Admissions Office.
3. Complete the Dual Enrollment Application through Lakeshore (available on the Lakeshore Campus and online), making sure to get all applicable signatures for each course.
4. Submit Lakeshore’s Dual Enrollment Application to the Lakeshore campus.
5. Submit the post-secondary institution’s registration confirmation to Lakeshore Office to adjust your schedule.
INSTITUTIONS LAKESHORE PARTNERS WITH:
Henry Ford Community College (HFCC)
Monroe County Community College (MCCC)
Wayne County Community College (WCCCD)