ELIGIBILITY and Application Process
Students interested in the Gibraltar Middle Middle College program must do the following:
- Eligible students should meet the following:
- For 2023/24 entry to the GSDMC program, eligible students are full time students enrolled in GSD who are currently sophomore status, on schedule to graduate on time.
- Successful administrative review of the the following:
- Transcript/grade history
- Behavior History
- GSDMC Application, which includes a writing sample
- Teacher Recommendations (two)
- Attend the GSDMC Family Information Night, February 2, 2023 at 6PM at Carlson High School cafeteria.
- Complete GSDMC Application, due before March 1, 2023 (Including obtaining teacher references, which is part of the application)
- Parent completes Parent Permission form (will be sent on ParentSquare to all 10th grade families)
- Students will generally learn acceptance status within a few days of the submitted application
- Complete HFC campus tour, date TBD
- Complete HFC enrollment application, due before May 5 (or sooner)