Kindergarten and Young Fives Enrollment
Kindergarten enrollment is happening now for 2019/20!
Thank you for considering enrollment in Kindergarten in the Gibraltar School District, we are glad you’re here! Gibraltar School District offers a full-day Kindergarten program as well as a Full-Day Young Fives Kindergarten Program. A few highlights of our kindergarten program include:
- Individualized guided reading literacy instruction with brand new leveled readers in each school!
- Direct phonics instruction using research-based Zoo-Phonics in each classroom!
- New math curriculum with hands on learning using Math Expressions!
- Weekly Art, Music, Physical Education, and our recent addition of STEMtech – giving weekly exposure to, and instruction in, technology!
If you are a resident of another school district and are interested in Kindergarten Enrollment, please be sure to also visit our Schools of Choice Enrollment page. Schools of Choice enrollment takes place at our Board of Education Office at the corner of Allen Road and Vreeland Road.
In addition to the documents listed, please also bring the following with you to enroll:
- Original birth certificate
- Immunization records
- 3 forms of proof of residency
- Custody paperwork (in the event there has been a divorce)
- A copy of your child's most recent IEP (in the event your child has been previously receiving Special Education Services)
Please contact your Student Services (734-379-7115) or child’s future school with any questions! School office staff and administration will be back in the office early August.
Chapman Elementary, Principal Leslie Guizzetti, 734-379-6380
Hunter Elementary, Principal Jenna Mullins, 734-379-6390
Parsons Elementary, Principal Kelley Villa, 734-379-7050
Downriver STEM @ Weiss Elementary, Principal Derek Bezeau, 734-379-7060