Skip To Main Content
Determination of Critical Infrastructure Workers and Essential Employees Performing Necessary Government Activities.
- IT workers supporting virtual learning, virtual meetings and other essential functions (such as payroll and benefits), including technology for special education.
- Employees managing payroll, benefits, bill payments, receipts and related banking.
- Custodial/Maintenance/Operational services for buildings where other essential and critical workers are working.
- Childcare for children of critical infrastructure workers, including those children with special needs.
- Special education services which can only be managed in person.
- Food service employees and other workers providing meals/food packages to needy families.