Goal #1 – Student Achievement: Increase the academic achievement of all students through
effective instruction, a challenging and engaging curriculum, and aligned assessments that
promote global learning perspectives, individualized learning and career and college ready.
- Indicator#1 Increase proficiency levels on State mandated assessments
- Indicator #2 All students will be provided intervention and/or enrichment strategies and opportunities to increase academic achievement
- Indicator #3 Students will be provided with 21st Century learning opportunities
Goal #2 – Support Professional Growth and Instructional Effectiveness: Focus on
supporting student growth and learning through an effective instructional program. Create a
yearly, cyclical professional development plan that enhances professional training and
reinforces and sustains an increase in student outcomes and teacher effectiveness.
- Indicator #1 Provide continuous, cyclical and yearly professional development plan to increase core instruction effectiveness
- Indicator #2 Enhance and monitor Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)/data teams, in all buildings in the district
Goal #3 – Provide a Safe Learning Environment: Provide students with a safe and healthy
environment that promotes student learning and achievement, resilience, citizenship,
self-discipline, and personal responsibility.
- Indicator #1 Continue district wide implementation of Positive Behavior Intervention Supports (PBIS)
- Indicator #2 Assure all schools are secure and follow safety protocols
Goal #4 – Community Relations and Communications: Increase partnerships with our
families and community by cultivating a dynamic learning environment focused on student
growth and communicating district/building success to all stakeholders.
- Indicator #1 Increase community involvement within the district
- Indicator #2 Continue to increase the frequency of Public Relations communication and outreach to the entire school community
Goal #5 – Finance and Maintenance: Maintain a fiscally strong district that takes pride in its
facilities and provides a 21st Century learning experience for all students.
- Indicator #1 Maintain a positive Fund Balance at 8% or higher at all times
- Indicator #2 Provide a 1-1 learning environment for all students that incorporates 21st Century learning skills
- Indicator #3 Maintain a clean and well maintained appearance of all facilities