Welcome to Shumate Middle School ... we're "Soaring to New Heights"
Football Camp for 3rd -8th Graders
Fundraiser for Timmy Campbell
May 23-27 Buy One Get One Free Book Fair!
- May 24-Parent Meeting for 7th graders moving to 8th for Washington DC trip
- May 25- 8th Grade Tigers Journalism Career Day and game for Journalism and Debate class
- May 26- Academic Desserts-1:15 for 2nd Tri
- May 27- Spanish Class field trip
- May 30-Memorial Day-No School
- June 1- 6th and 7th grade Honors Night-6:00 CHS auditorium-Invites coming home next week
- June 2-8:30 am National Junior Honor Society Breakfast/Parents are also invited if able to make it!
- June 7-8th grade to Cedar Point and 7th grade to Wave pool
- June 8-6th grade to Wave pool and 8th grade graduation/Honors at CHS followed by 8th Grade dance at SMS
- June 9- 1/2 day for 6th and 7th grades. Release at 11:28
The Gibraltar School District and Carlson High School is proud to once again host this summer's Marauder Basketball Camp. It is the premier basketball camp in Southeastern Michigan. The camp runs June 20-23 and is open to all students who will be in 4th through 9th grades for the next school year. Please open the attached flyer for more information.
Click on the link to download the flyer - Girls Basketball Camp
Click on the link to download the flyer - Boys Basketball Camp
Shumate BPA Students Soar to Success
Geo Bee Winner!
Congratulations to Shumate student Alex Brockington on winning first place in the@NatGeo Geography Bee!
Labels for Education
This year Shumate Middle School will be participating in the Labels for Education program. Through the program we can collect UPCs and beverage/sauce caps from participating products to earn points that can be redeemed for FREE educational merchandise!
Campbell’s, BIC, Pace, Pepperidge Farm, SpagettiOs, Swanson and V8 all are participating products. For a full list please checklabelsforeducation.com.
It’s easy to help! Simply save UPCs and beverage/sauce caps and have your student turn them in to their advisory teacher. You can also drop them off in the main office. All students who participate will be given positive action tickets to enter into our gift card drawings!
Log on to labelsforeducation.com for more information or to register with our school. If you have any questions or need further information please contact Mrs. Antosiewicz by email at email@example.com or by phone at 734-379-7612.
Thank you for your support.