Welcome to Carlson High ... we're "Charting the Course for the Future"
Picture Day Information
Picture re-take day will be Friday 10/9/2015
College Night at Schoolcraft College
We are looking for your feedback on our Customer Service. Please click here to take a quick survey.
Activity Fee Payment
We are excited to announce that as of today, you will be able to pay your child’s activity fees online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week usingwww.payforit.net
Click here for more details.
2016 Graduation Date
2016 Graduation will take place on June 3, 2016.
Join us at Carlson High School for our first Junior Homecoming, a Daddy/Daughter, Mother/Son afternoon of dancing and fun! Saturday 10/3/2015, 3 - 5 p.m. for ages 2 - 12. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at Carlson High School 9/28/15 - 10/2/2015 or at your Gibraltar elementary school. For more information call 734-379-7108
Yearbooks on Sale Now
Click here for more information on the 2015-2016 Carlson High School Yearbook and how to purchase your copy.
Have pictures to share of school events? Want to contribute to the yearbook but can’t take part in the class? Visit www.HJeSHARE.com to upload pictures that could potentially be used in the 2015-2016 yearbook! Use the following code for access: carlson2876.
Announcements for 10/2/2015
• Attention all students follow the Counselors on twitter : @carlsoncounseli for latest news and updates from your counseling department.
• Attention all students, Carlson will be hosting a College Fair on October 20, 2015 from 6-8 pm… please join us and meet with Advisors from Colleges, Universities and Trade Schools. Parents are encouraged to come to this event.
• Photo re-take day will be Friday 10/9/2015. Photo forms are available in the main office.
• Friday’s Football game admission tickets for Carlson / Shumate are $2.00 with your school ID, if you do not have a 15-16 School ID because you need to participate in re-takes you may use your 14-15 School ID, no ID will result in paying $5.00 at the gate.
• If you would like to take a late tutor bus for after school study tables, please sign up with Mrs. Wilson in the main office this week.
• 1. Yearbooks are on sale for $76.00. See Mrs. Madgwick or any yearbook staff member for details.
• Interact meeting in Mrs. Salenbien’s room, Tuesday 10/6/2015.
• there are only a few seats left for the ski trip. Anyone that has candy out, you need to turn in the money and any remaining candy to Mrs. Mates by MONDAY.
Carlson High School Video