•• Nomination forms are now available to run for 2016 – 2017 Student Council in the library and main office. You must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA at the end of trimester 2 to be eligible to run for office. Completed nomination forms are due in the drop box in the main office by 2:33 p.m. on Friday 4/29/2016. You do NOT have to run for an executive board position for your class. Only one completed nomination form is necessary. Any questions see Mr. Pehote in the library, or Jane Ferguson or Amanda Compean, directors of 2016 – 2017 elections.
• Interact meeting Tuesday, 5/3/2016 after school in Mrs. Salenbien’s room.
• Study tables will be in teachers classrooms on Monday 5/2/2016 due to AP tests. Mr. Gervasi for Social Studies, Mrs. Huber for Math, and Mrs. Dell for Science. No English Study Table.
• We are seeking seniors who would like to audition to sing the national anthem and alma mater at graduation? If they are interested, they need to see Mr. Brockington by Thursday, May 5th.
• Registration for the Washington D.C. inauguration trip has been extended into April. Any Student interested in attending the next Presidential Inauguration can see Mrs. Sims in 210C. 99 dollars is all that is required to hold your place on this once and a lifetime trip next January! The trip has now been approved by the board of education and is a “go!”
• May 6th is a FULL DAY of school and also the day of Prom
Students who are attending prom must be in school until 11:00 on May 6th. This means that the earliest they may leave school is 11:00.
Students who are juniors and who come 4/12, 4/13, 4/19, and 4/20 for testing will receive an excused absence on May 6th for the time after 11:00 only with parent permission. Juniors must also be in attendance until 11:00 on Prom day (May 6th).
• Attention Seniors: The OAC Awards are right around the corner. The event is on Saturday, April 30th. Red carpet welcome starts at 6:30. Remember to dress in your best and get ready for a night dedicated to celebrating the class of 2016. This event is open to all students, faculty, family and friends, so save the date!
• Ping Pong Club meeting this Thursday right after school in the main gym. Any questions see
• All cast please return their Wizard of Oz scripts to Mr. Symons ASAP. Thanks. Mr. Mentzer