Welcome to Carlson High ... we're "Charting the Course for the Future"
Carlson High School Video
Announcements for October 24, 2014
· Seniors: the scholarship spreadsheet is now available. It is Pumpkin Patch Orange. It has one scholarship on it. Watch for further updates. Pick one up in Counseling.
· The Library will be closed on Friday 10/31/2014, no individual students to the library on 10/31.
· Sophomores: we are looking for 2 outstanding sophomores to represent Carlson at a leadership seminar. Please see Mrs. Walters in counseling to be considered.
· Any 10-12 grade student wishing to take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) on Nov. 13th can sign up in counseling.
· SADD is hosting a fundraiser on Friday for Halloween. $1 donation toward SADD and you may a costume (school appropriate) or for $2 hat.
· 2014 – 2015 Hockey Tryouts: Three tryouts at Kennedy Rink Trenton MI, Arrive one half hour prior to ice time
Monday Nov 3rd at 4:30 to 5:20 pm
Tue Nov 4th at 4:50 to 5:40 pm
Wed Nov 5th at 5:00 to 5:50 pm
Full gear required, physicals must on file with the AD office prior to stepping on the ice
· The pressure is off boys. Ladies, it’s your turn to call the shots. The Sadie Hawkins Dance will be held on Saturday, November 8th from 7-10. Tickets are $8 and will be sold during all three lunches starting Wednesday, October 29th. Guest passes are available for this dance.
· Attention all sophomores with the last names A-L. Reminder that your candy money is due to Mrs. Plozai or Mrs. Begeman no later than Friday, October 31st. If your candy is sold, please turn in your money as soon as possible.
· This is the final week to submit book/author recommendations into the Carlson Library. If you recommendation is selected to be added to the Carlson Library collection you will be entered into a drawing to win a $10 iTunes card. Up to five iTunes cards will be awarded! All submissions are due by the end of the school day Friday, 10/31/2014!
· Seniors! Make sure you take advantage of your special senior yearbook price. You must buy your book from Mrs. Strall in room 223 by October 31, 2014. ALSO, if you want to order a name plate, you may order those at the same time you order your book. The cost is $6 for a name plate.