Welcome to Carlson High ... we're "Charting the Course for the Future"
Important Upcoming Events
May 18 Seniors’ Last Full Day; Senior Finals May 19-21
May 22, 25 Memorial Day Break
May 27 Senior Breakfast/Graduation Rehearsal 9:00 a.m.
May 28 CHS Open House 6:00 p.m.
May 29 CHS 50th Commencement Exercise 6:30 p.m.
June 3-5 3rd Tri Final Exams
June 3—1st, 2nd Hour Exams
Dismissal 10:50 a.m.
June 4—3rd, 4th Hour Exams
Dismissal 10:50 a.m.
June 5—5th Hour Exam
Dismissal 9:30 a.m.
June 5 Last Day of School 2014-2015 School Year
Announcements for May 21, 2015
· ALL students planning on attending the CHS Theater Awards must get their headcounts and money ($5) to Mr. Symons by Thursday, May 21st!!! Remember…..you must be present to win!
· All library books are due back June 2nd, 2015. Please return your books to the library ASAP. Thanks
· There will be a mandatory meeting for all students enrolled in AP U.S. History next school year (2015-2016) immediately after school in Mr. Harris’ room, Wednesday, 5/27. It is extremely important that you attend this meeting. There is a class roster posted on Mr. Harris’ classroom door.
· ANY student that applied for a vocational program please see Mrs. Palazzolo in the counseling office “
· If you have not yet purchased a book, there are only a VERY FEW left. To buy a book, bring a check for $76 made payable to the Gibraltar School District to Mrs. Strall ASAP. Once we are sold out, there will not be any extras, so see Mrs. Strall in room 223 IMMEDIATELY.
· After School Study Tables: Social Studies with Mr. Gervasi, math with Ms. Huber, Science with Ms. Dell, and English/Open Library/Lab with Mr. Pehote.
· Attention students: If you will be either a Junior or a Senior in the fall AND have a 3.5 or better cumulative Grade Point Average---you are eligible to apply for National Honor Society. Application packets can be picked from Mrs. Farrell or Mrs. Walters
· How would you like to go to a BBQ? That’s right I said BBQ. Students that have 2 or less absences, no tardies, detentions or ISSI’s will become eligible to participate in a BBQ on June 1, 2015 during their lunch. Students who are eligible will be invited to have lunch outside in the football stadium and have great food and fun. If this sounds like something you would like to participate in all you have to do is come to school and be on time.
Carlson High School Video