Welcome to Carlson High ... we're "Charting the Course for the Future"
Mom to Mom Sale & Craft/Vendor Show
Saturday, April 25th from 9-2:00
Carlson High School Gym
For rental/table information, please contact Lindsey Begeman @ email@example.com
Attention All Carlson H.S. Parents
We Need Your Help!
As part of our North Central/AdvancED accreditation, we need parents to take a survey to provide data for our External Review this spring.
Kindly take a few minutes and complete the NCA Parent Survey at
As tax payers and primary stakeholders, we need and value your input. Please help us in our continuous improvement to provide the best possible education for our students.
Thank you in advance for your help and support!
PLC - Carlson High School
Announcements for April 23, 2015
· Attention Seniors: the scholarship spreadsheet has been updated. It is now James and the Giant PEACH. Pick one up in counseling
· There will be a National Honor Society meeting during Channel One time on Thursday in the auditorium.
· After-school study tables today: Math with Ms. Huber, Science with Ms. Dell, Social Studies with Mr. Gervasi. No English tutoring/open lab on Thursday 4/23
· If you are a sophomore or junior and would like to be a Marauder Captain for the 2015-2016 school year now is the time to apply. New Marauder Captain and returning Marauder Captain applications are available in the attendance office and Mr. Donaldson or Mr. Schooley’s rooms. All applications are due Friday, April 24 by noon and should be turned in to Mr. Donaldson or Mr. Schooley.
· Carlson students be sure to get your tickets to the CHS spring musical GUYS AND DOLLS! The student show will be Friday April 24th during 5th period. All tickets are only $3 and allow you to miss your 5th period. So come and support your classmates and see a great show. Tickets are on sale during all 3 lunches, or in room 207c starting Wednesday.
· Seniors: if you are planning to pursue a medical career, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital is offering a scholarship. See Mrs. Walters for the application. The deadline is very soon.
· How would you like to go to a BBQ? That’s right I said BBQ. Students that have 2 or less absences, no trades, detentions or ISSI’s will become eligible to participate in a BBQ on June 1, 2015 during their lunch. Students who are eligible will be invited to have lunch outside in the football stadium and have great food and fun. If this sounds like something you would like to participate in all you have to do is come to school and be on time.
· Student Council Nomination forms are now available in the main office. Students must have 2.5 cumulative GPA to run for office. You do not need to run for an executive board position if you choose not to. Nomination forms are due by the end of the school day 5/5/2015. See Mr. Pehote with any questions.
Carlson High School Video