Welcome to Carlson High ... we're "Charting the Course for the Future"
CHS Science Fundraiser
Carlson High School Video
Announcements for September 18, 2014
· BIG YEARBOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! THE 2015 YEARBOOK IS GOING TO BE PRINTED IN ALL COLOR!!! This book, our 51st edition, will be the first in Carlson history to be full color, so be sure to buy a copy.
· Seniors vote today for Homecoming Court in your 3rd period class. If you do not have a 3rd period see Mr. Pehote in the main office to vote!
· Library will be closed today to individual students, no fines are charged for days the library is closed!
· Attention: Everyone joining BPA, all nominations for officers are due by Thursday 9/17/14, please let one of the advisors know if you have someone to nominate. We will vote at the meeting on this Friday 9/19/14 in Mrs. Bechtol’s room 131-C after school.
· Earth Club Meeting, Thursday 9/18 during 3rd hour announcements with Mr. Rice in the library.
· Attention all students: The powder puff football game will be on Thursday, Oct 2 at 6:30 pm. The cost will $5 per person to attend. This is the night before the big homecoming game, so come out, cheer on the girls and get our big homecoming weekend started!
· Homecoming Tickets will go on sale starting Monday 9/22/14 during all 3 lunches. Tickets are $18 each. Dance guest forms are now available in the main office and library. They are due back completed on Wednesday 10/1/2014!!!! Any questions, see Mr. Pehote in the library.
· There will be a DECA meeting on Thursday, September 25th in lab 125C. We will be discussing our Homecoming game fundraiser for all those that are interested in having their dues and/or district registration funded.
· SADD will have a meeting this Thursday 9-18 after school to plan for homecoming. New members are welcome and we will be having food
· The 2014 Annual Powder Puff Football game is just around the corner. Any junior girl interested in playing should see Mrs. Huber to sign up and order their jersey. Jersey numbers are on a first come first bases and you must pay for your jersey at the time of order. All orders are due by Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014.
· Seniors: the scholarship spreadsheet is now available. It is Pumpkin Patch Orange. It has one scholarship on it. Watch for further updates. Pick one up in Counseling.
· Seniors: If you are planning to apply to the University of Michigan Dearborn, we will be hosting an onsite admissions on Sept. 25th. You can find out your acceptance status right away. Sign up in Counseling to be scheduled for an interview.
· Seniors! Make sure you take advantage of your special senior yearbook price. You must buy your book from Mrs. Strall in room 223 by October 31, 2014. ALSO, if you want to order a name plate, you may order those at the same time you order your book. The cost is $6 for a name plate.
· Juniors and Seniors: if you are interested in pursuing a degree in Education and would like some experience working with children, there is an opportunity to assist in the elementary school. Please see your counselor for details.
· Social Studies (Burgess), Science (Dell), English (Pehote) and Math (Huber) tutoring today.