Welcome to Carlson High ... we're "Charting the Course for the Future"
Summer School 2014
Click here for e2020 Online Learning Policies and Procedures for Summer School.
Click here to read the latest news from Carlson High.
Gibraltar School District is pleased to announce that registration is currently open for their exciting Summer Academy Program. The summer camp provides students of ages 7-14 with an exciting variety of one and two week (half day or all day) technology courses including robotics, game design, photography, video production and so much more. Math and language arts programs for middle and high school students are also available. Go to the program website for more information:
Carlson High School Video
Announcements for June 3, 2014.
(Last announcements for the year!!!)
· Any Sophomore who will be a Junior next year or any Junior who will be a senior next year with a 3.5 GPA or above is eligible to apply for National Honor Society. If you are interested in applying please pick up an application from Mrs. Farrell in room 102B.
· Attention any girls interested in participating in the girls varsity swim and dive team: There will be a short informational meeting on Tuesday, June 3 during channel one in the library.”
· Attention all students! We received a FEW extra yearbooks from the printer. They are for sale for $76 until the end of the day Tuesday. If you would like to purchase one, see Mrs. Strall ASAP.
After Tuesday, the books will be returned and there will be NO MORE EXTRA.
So, if you have put off buying a book, this is your LAST CHANCE. This book will never be available for sale again!!
· All library books are due back June 3, 2014! Have a great summer and keep reading!
· The Athletic Department will be offering physical examinations for the 2014-15 school year on Tuesday, June 3 from 2:30 – 4:30 in the AUX Gym. Cost for the physical is $20.00. Please stop by the Athletic Department and pick up a physical form and have it filled out prior to coming.
· Any girls interested in cheerleading for next year, the try-out packets are now available in the Athletic Office. Please stop down and pick one up.
· All tutoring this week will be on Monday and Tuesday due to exams.
· Summer Hockey Tryouts – Tuesday, June 10th and Wednesday, June 11th 5:00 pm each day at the Trenton Kennedy Ice Rink. Cost per day is $20 if you have any questions please contact Scott Denison.