· Carlson Student Council welcomes The Red Cross for our spring blood drive on Wednesday 3/26/2014 in the aux gym. Students must be 17 years old and meet certain height/weight requirements to sing up at www.redcrossblood.org (enter sponsor code “carlsonhighschool” (all one word) to register. Those that are 16 years old or want to know if they meet height/weight requirements, see Mr. Pehote in the library to register and pick up permission slips. Any questions, see Mr. Pehote!
· Seniors: the scholarship spreadsheet has been updated. It is now Shamrock Shake Green.
· There will be a DECA meeting in Lab 125C during Channel 1 on Friday, March 7th. If you cannot attend, see Mr. Skopczynski ASAP.
· Celebrate “March is Reading Month” by sharing what you are reading in March by completing a CHS Reader Form in the library. For three weeks in March all students and staff that have completed Reader Forms will be entered to win fabulous prizes. Prizes include a Reader/Writer Gift Pack complete with pencils, bookmarks, a journal and a pen. A Divergent movie package with a $20 Emagine Theater Gift Certificate and Poster. On March 28th, two readers will win any book of their choice (up to $25.00) from Amazon.com. Stop into the library today and complete your Reader Form, students may enter up to three, non-class related books in March!
· AP Test Payments are now due. All payments must be in by Friday, 3/21/2014 to Mr. Pehote in the Library. Tests are $89 per test, checks made out to Carlson High School. Any questions? Ask your AP teacher or see Mr. Pehote in the library.