Welcome to Carlson High ... We're "Charting the Course for the Future"
Memorial Day, No School
No school on Monday 5/30/2016 for Memorial Day.
2016 - 2017 Athletic Physicals
Sports physicals will be held in the auxiliary gym on 6/1/2016 from 2:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Cost is $20. Please have physical forms completed and signed by a parent before seeing the physician. Call 734-379-7125 with any questions.
Direct College Information
Direct College Sign-up
Driver Education Information
Important Parent Survey
Activity Fee Payment
We are excited to announce that as of today, you will be able to pay your child’s activity fees online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week usingwww.payforit.net
Click here for more details.
Announcements for 5/26/2016
• Yearbooks are still on sale for $76.00. Quantities are VERY limited, so please do not delay in making your purchase! See Mrs. Madgwick or staff member for more details.
• Any Boys interested in playing Varsity or JV tennis next fall must come to a mandatory meeting during announcements Thursday, June 2nd in the library. Information will be given out for next tennis seasons schedule. Please see Mr. Giorgi with any questions.
• There will be an informational meeting for Spanish or French students and parents, who are interested in going on the Spain/Paris trip in Spring of 2018 this coming Wednesday, May 25 at 5:00 in the Media Center!
• any girls interested in play basketball next year there will be an informational meeting about summer practices Friday in the Library during Channel One
• The 2016 CHS Theater Awards Banquet will be held on Wednesday, June 1st @ 6pm in the Carlson cafeteria. All students and families are invited. The cost is $5 per person. Dinner will be served.
RSVP w/ money to Mr. Symons by 5-27.
Be sure not to miss “A NIGHT WITH THE STARS!!!”