Welcome to Carlson High School
CTV News for 4/20/2017
Announcements for 4/24/2017
- A limited number of yearbooks are available for sale. You can purchase these books in person with cash or check.
- Zombie Prom student show tickets are now on sale during all three lunches for $4. The show will be at the end of the school day, Friday 4/28/2017.
- Nomination forms for 2017 - 2018 CHS Student Council election are available in the main office and library. They must be completed and are due to Mr. Pehote by the end of school day, Friday, April 28. Students must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA to run for student council. Students DO NOT have to run for a Executive Office position. Any questions, see Mr. Pehote in the library.
- SENIORS who purchase or have purchased a yearbook are eligible to submit a senior quote for the yearbook! Restrictions apply.
- Social Studies Olympiad meeting Friday 4/28 after school in Mr. Gervasi’s room. Please attend if you are a part of the team.
- AP testing starts next Monday, 5/1. If you have not pre-slugged your answer sheet see Mr. Pehote in the library ASAP!
- Here is information on the Spring Supplement for the 2017 Yearbook
- Here is the order form for the Spring Supplement for the 2017 Yearbook
Direct College InformationRead about information on an exciting new partnership with Monroe County Community College here Direct College Information Letter
Direct College Sign-upInterested in the new Direct College program? Sign up here
Driver Education InformationVisit this site for information on driver education classes.
Activity Fee PaymentWe are excited to announce that as of today, you will be able to pay your child’s activity fees online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week usingwww.payforit.net Click here for more details. Pay for It Instructions