Welcome to Carlson High School
CTV News for 5/19/2017
Announcements for 5/22/2017
- A limited number of yearbooks are available for sale. You can purchase these books in person with cash or check.
- Summer Hockey Tryouts: June 19th, 7:00 p.m. Tryouts will last one hour
- Congratulations to the newly elected members of the 2017 - 2018 CHS Student Council. Our first meeting of the 2017 - 2018 School year will take place on Tuesday 5/23/2017 in the library at 9 a.m.
- Seniors, wish you could have all of the spring events in your yearbook? Well now you can! Senior supplements will be on sale until June 9th. See Mrs. Madgwick or any yearbook staff member for order form.
- Red carpet photos from the O.A.C awards are now on sale! Check out the pictures in the yearbook showcase and pick up an order form. All photos are printed in-house and are $2.00 each.
- Last Interact meeting of the year will be Tuesday, May 23rd after school in Mrs. Salenbien's room. Students can sign up to volunteer at the Rotary Fishing Derby in June.
- SENIORS who purchase or have purchased a yearbook are eligible to submit a senior quote for the yearbook! Restrictions apply.
- Sophomores and Juniors: if you have a 3.5 GPA and would like to apply for National Honor Society--we will be having a meeting Tuesday May 23rd after school in the auditorium