Welcome to Carlson High School
2017 School Bond Informational Video
CTV News for 10-13-2017
Announcements for 10-17-17
- Ms. Stefani’s calculator number 2 is missing. Please return it ASAP!
- Yearbooks are on sale for $75. Books can be purchased in person or online at www.yearbookordercenter.com. See a staff member for details.
- there will be a boys swimming meeting on Tuesday @ 3 pm in the pool bleachers
- SENIORS: Formal headshots are due by November 18th. Picture must have a standard gray background and no props. Photos that do not meet this criteria will not be accepted.
- Wednesday, 10/18 is the final day to recommend a new book/author for addition to the CHS library. Remember, if your suggestion is added to our collection you may win a $10 gift card!
- The next DECA meeting will take place after school on Monday, October 23rd in Computer Lab 125C. See Mr. Skopczynski with any questions.
- Any student interested in joining the Gay Straight Alliance club- we will be having our first meeting Thursday the 19th after school in Mr. Burgess’s room. 38E.
- Its Michigan College Month! There will be a month long Michigan College Month Challenge! Stop by Ms. Thompkins office to learn more about the challenge and what prizes you can win all month long!
- Saginaw Valley State University will be coming for a visit this Friday the 20th! Sign up sheets to meet with the rep are in the Counseling Office
- The Fall Blood Drive is Thursday 10/19/2017. If you are 17 or older sign up online at www.redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code “Carlson” to find our drive. If you are 16 you can donate, you just need to fill out a permission slip (found in the library) and sign up with Mr. Pehote in the library. All donors must meet certain height/weight requirements. Any questions, see Mr. Pehote in the library.
- Attention All BPA Members and VEI Members: If you are planning to sell Boo Grams, be sure to pick up your order form on Tuesday, October 17 by the end of the day from Mrs. Fountain’s room 22-A. The sale will begin on October 18.
- Make someone else’s Halloween a real treat and buy them a boo gram. Boo Grams will be for sale from October 18 through October 25 for $1.00. You can buy them at lunch or see a BPA or VEI member.